- 2nd year Ph.D. student in Applied Math at NCSU.
- BA in Math and Computer Science with minor in Classical Studies at NYU.
Largely, I’m interested in large scale computational math. Recently, that has
brought me to the randomized numerical analysis group here at NCSU, working on
ideas and models for:
- Bayesian inverse problems
- PDE-constrained optimization
- Optimal experimental design
- Uncertainty quantification for the above
- Computer hardware and GNU/Linux.
- High fantasy and xianxia novels.
- Ancient Roman poetry (particularily Ovid’s exile writings).
- Not great at web design (sorry).